Entrance Exams For Foreign Universities
- Describe a Street Market in your City: IELTS Cue Card
- IELTS Academic Writing Task 1: How to Score a Band 7
- Study in Singapore Without IELTS: Requirements & Universities
- Why Some Women Cross the Finish Line Ahead of Men: IELTS Reading Answer
- Know IELTS Computer-Based Test Dates & Fees 2024
- IELTS EOR: Your Guide to Re-Marking Your IELTS Score
- Describe a Village You Have Visited
- Describe Your Favorite Outfit
- Describe a Picture in Your Home
- Describe a Time When You Enjoyed Your Free Time
- Describe Your Study Room
- Describe a Party You Attended or Joined
Study Abroad Exams
Since many aspirants are looking forward to studying overseas, more and more countries are attracting international students to study abroad. Now that the doors to ample study abroad opportunities have opened up, students must meet specific preset academic standards to be eligible to study at a university of choice.
While the excitement of moving abroad to pursue their dream career or higher education might seem interesting, students have to undergo a rigorous selection process, at the helm of which is the study abroad entrance exams. To pave the way for their dream destinations abroad, students must dedicate much time to preparing for the international entrance exams. While there are some tests that students need to take for different courses, attempting one of the English language proficiency tests is mandatory for every student, no matter which program they are applying to.