ACT or American College Testing is a standardized entrance examination for international high school graduates. The test is designed to evaluate students' college readiness after completion of class 12th. There isn't a particular ACT exam eligibility, but an aspirant should be at least 13 years. It is a widely accepted examination by universities globally.
The ACT assesses aspirants in four sections: English, Math, Reading, and Science. The registration fee of the ACT examination ranges between INR 4,500 to INR 6,300, depending on whether you are taking the writing test or not. The English, Math, and Science sections are compulsory, while the writing section is optional. The test duration is 2 hours 55 minutes without an essay and 3 hours 35 minutes with an essay.
If you want to take the exam this year, you need to prepare according to the eligibility criteria and test requirements.
Table of Contents
ACT Exam Eligibility
● ACT examination is meant for high school graduates. Students in grades 6, 7, 8, and 9 can also take the test. The minimum age requirement to take the ACT examination is 13 years.
● It is an entrance examination for taking admission to college and university. There are no particular academic criteria regarding the scores and courses.
● The test-takers need to book the test slot and time at least two months before the application deadline. Without a test booking confirmation, applicants are not eligible for the ACT examination.
● Students under 16 years of age applying for the ACT examination need to take their parents' consent while creating the MyACT account online through the official website.
● Candidates applying for the ACT examination need an international credit or debit card to pay the registration fee.
● The applicant taking the test must have a valid international passport.
● The organizer of the exam prescribes no upper age limit.
Study Abroad Preparation Course
What does the Course include:
- 12 Weeks of Dedicated Coaching to Build a robust profile for Top 1% Universities
- SOP & Personal Statements For Academic Writing
- 25 hours of live online classes with mock tests for IELTS
- Visa, University Application & Submission
- Country-specific Support with Education loan Guidance
- International Faculty Masterclass
ACT is a standardized entrance examination accepted by education institutions worldwide. It is taken by students after high school, preparing for college admission. For more information regarding ACT exam eligibility, get in touch with the experts of upGrad Abroad.
Know More About:
Disclaimer - ACT® is a registered trademark belonging to ACT, Inc. ACT, Inc. is not involved with or affiliated with upgradabroad.com, nor does ACT, Inc. endorse or sponsor any of the products or services offered by upgradabroad.com.
Important Resources For GRE/GMAT Exams
GRE Exam Registration
raduate Record Examination (GRE) is one of the biggest and most popular global tests held by the Educational Testing Service (ETS). It is a standardized examination for entry into courses like MBA, MS, and others at universities worldwide.GRE Registration
GRE Exam Dates for 2023
Booking GRE exam dates 2023 is a simple procedure. You can register by paying US$213 (approx. INR 15,700) and providing your valid passport copy or relevant ID.GRE Exam Dates
GRE Exam Fees
The GRE exam fee in India is around $213 with effect from 1st July 2023. The examination fee in many other countries is $205 while the GRE exam fee for India is the same as countries like Turkey, Australia, China, and Nigeria. The fee for the GRE SubjectGRE Exam Fee
Important Resources For Duolingo & TOEFL Exam
Duolingo Exam Eligibility
The Duolingo English test does not require any academic transcripts or certificates for qualification. Anyone willing to assess his/her English language proficiency can take the test from any part of the world.Duolingo English Test Eligibility
Duolingo Exam Pattern
The Duolingo English test pattern is planned and designed using Data Forensics and Artificial Intelligence technology to maintain the clarity of the test.Duolingo English Test Pattern
IELTS Sample Essay
IELTS Cue Card
IELTS Reading Answer
- Understand the Most Important Characteristics of a Society
- Social Media Advantages and Disadvantages Essay
- How To Face Problems In Life
- Theme Of The Poem The Road Not Taken
- Nowadays Many People Choose To Be Self Employed
- Famous Brands Of Clothes
- Essay on Coronavirus 150 Words
- Life in A Big City Paragraph
- Paragraph On Digital India
- Telecommuting Has Many Advantages And the Following Drawbacks
- Disadvantages of A Nuclear Family
- Letter Email Telephone Are Example Of Communication Channels
- What Gets Sharper The More You Use It
- Write About Your Family
- Learning is A Continuous Process
- Difference Between Online And Offline Classes
- Honesty is the Best Policy Essay
- Advantages of Plastic Containers
- Young People Are Often Influenced By Their Peers
- Essay On Generation Gap