DET (Duolingo English Test) Resources
- Duolingo Accepted Universities in UK in 2024
- Duolingo English Test Pattern 2024: The Ultimate Guide
- Duolingo Exam Fees & Registration Process 2024 : Know Everything
- Duolingo English Test Eligibility : Vital Information
- Duolingo English Test Validity: A guide
- List of Duolingo Accepted Universities in Australia
- Top Duolingo Accepted Universities in Canada for 2024
- How to Check the Duolingo Certificate: Here’s a Guide!
- Duolingo Test Score 2024: Validity & Score Scale
- Universities Accepting Duolingo Test In USA for 2024 Admissions
- Duolingo Exam: Syllabus, Eligibility & Requirements
- Duolingo Writing Test
Duolingo English Test (DET)
Duolingo English Test is a computer-based English test that assesses the language proficiency of candidates planning to migrate to an English-speaking country. Duolingo tests a candidate's reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in English. The exam is accepted by over 3500 institutions worldwide.
Duolingo is a computer-adaptive test which means that the difficulty level keeps increasing with every correct answer, and with a wrong answer, the following question becomes easy. Duolingo test has been divided into three parts: set up, adaptive test, and virtual interviews. The setup part lasts for 5 minutes. In this section, candidates are introduced to the rules and requirements of the test. In the 45- minute-long adaptive test section, there is a series of questions that evaluate candidates' English reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills. In the interview section, which lasts 10 minutes, candidates must answer open-ended questions via recording.
This affordable test can be taken online anytime from around the world. It does not require any academic documents or transcripts. Anyone who wishes to appear for the examination can do so without hassle. There is no age restriction. However, candidates younger than 13 must get their parents' consent to apply for the test. Duolingo English Test is designed using AI and Data Forensics Technology, making the test transparent and secure for every candidate.