Hotel Management Courses In UK
The expansion of the hospitality sector has increased job prospects and career options in various fields, most notably the specialty of hotel management. The price range for a master’s degree in hotel management at the best UK institutions is 13,300 to 17,5000 GBP. For the Ph.D. course in HM in the UK, GBP 74,800 Program costs are estimates.
The Master of Hotel Management program lasts one to two years. It is available as an MA or MSc in Hospitality Management. Numerous universities also provide study-abroad opportunities. The Ph. D. in Hotel Management program lasts for at least three years and up to five years.
Why study Hotel Management Courses in the UK?
The requirement for qualified workers in the hotel sector is constant as it expands internationally.
- Studying hotel management in the UK, you may prepare for a wide choice of high-level employment in a cutthroat job market.
- The degrees you get from reputable UK universities are recognized internationally and can aid you with many career opportunities.
- Another benefit of studying hotel management is that it provides excellent employment and career options for those interested in a career in the travel industry.
- For passionate, enthusiastic individuals who love helping others and providing excellent service, hospitality management schools provide a comprehensive curriculum.
- The subject of hotel management is in high demand globally, and earning a degree in it may lead to various fascinating employment prospects with excellent earnings. For example, the hospitality sector is the third-largest employer in the UK, according to the British Hospitality Association.
Bachelor’s degree: 3 Years
Master’s degree: 2 Years
Doctorate: 3-5 years
Level of Study offered (bachelor, master, doctorate)
Course type offered (part-time, Full-time)
Full-time and Part-time
Mode of Study (online/offline)
Offline and online
Average Tuition Fee for International Students
For an undergraduate degree in hotel management in the UK, an international student’s average tuition is 12,000 pounds. On the other hand, for a postgraduate or master’s program, the average tuition fee is 15,000-17,000 Pounds.
Top Universities & Colleges
Popular Programs Offered
Specializations Offered (if any)
Best Universities for Hotel Management Courses in the UK
|University of Surrey
The University of Surrey, which has 16,828 students, 6,230 of them from abroad, has established itself as one of the top institutions in the UK. Furthermore, this University’s excellent rating and record of student satisfaction are additional evidence of its commitment to academic quality. Two hotel management courses offered by the University of Surrey are Master’s degree programs.
As one of the top modern institutions in the UK, Bournemouth University (BU) cultivates forward-thinking and flexible graduates to flourish in any field. Employers have a direct voice in the course design at Bournemouth University, and we value the value of work experience as part of your degree.
This degree is appropriate for people with professional objectives in international hospitality and the broader travel and tourism business. It is supported by our long-standing and internationally recognized research in tourism and hospitality.
|University of Derby
The University of Derby, which is situated in the center of England, is a Top 50 UK University (Guardian University Guide 2023), offering knowledgeable, industry-relevant instruction.
Many of Derby’s academic staff are working professionals who integrate their professional experience with their academic training to ensure that students graduate with the practical skills employers value and are prepared for a rewarding career.
|February 03, 2023
|Leeds Beckett University
One of the most well-known institutions in the UK, Leeds Beckett University, has been around for approximately 200 years. Along with foundational and pre-sessional English programs, more than 150 undergraduate and 190 graduate courses are available. More than 24,000 students attend the University’s two campuses in Leeds because they want to provide them with a high-quality educational experience. One of the many reasons for this is the presence of cutting-edge facilities.
Learn the techniques and information needed to provide your customers with exceptional experiences.
Develop your knowledge and skills so you may be a visionary leader in the hospitality industry who can think critically and make strategic decisions.
Become more adept at analyzing difficult circumstances and developing ideas to help hospitality businesses succeed.
Develop a greater grasp of the current and upcoming global and local difficulties the hotel industry is experiencing.
Improve your employability by working on a genuine consultancy project with real-world case studies, inventive and educational research, and industry contacts.
|September 18, 2023
|Manchester Metropolitan University
The distinguished history of Manchester Metropolitan University dates back to 1824. With over 34,000 students enrolled, it is one of the biggest institutions in the UK and is home to a varied international student community from more than 130 countries.
Level of Study
Cost of studying
For an undergraduate degree in hotel management in the UK, an international student’s average tuition is 12,000 pounds. The typical tuition cost for a postgraduate or master’s degree, however, is between 15,000 and 17,500 pounds.
To apply to the University, go to their website.
Choose the direction you wish to go in.
Enter your personal and academic data to create an account.
Send all papers, including transcripts and motivation letters, to the University’s main administrative website.
A letter of acceptance will be sent to selected students through email, which they can accept or reject.
If you accept the admissions letter, the next step is to apply for a student visa.
The cost of pursuing a Master’s in hospitality management from top universities in the UK ranges from 13,300 to 17,5000 GBP.
Students who want to enroll in the course must have a Master’s degree in the relevant field, or an equivalent, from an accredited institution. Candidates will only be admitted to this course based solely on how well they do on the entrance exam and personal interview.
After completing a foundational UG degree in hospitality management or administration with an overall average of more than 55% marks, the candidate must hold a standard Master’s degree in hospitality or an associated field (in UG and PG). Passed the test to become eligible for admission to the Ph. D. program in hospitality.
£9,910 for the course without work experience placement or £11,410 with work experience
Scholarship for the Hotel Management Courses in the UK
Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship 2023
April 30, 2023
£500 to £2,000
J. N. Tata Endowment loan scholarship 2023
March 07, 2023
up to Rs.10,00,000/-
Mature Student Scholarship at the University of Leicester 2023
Job Scope for the Hotel Management Courses In the UK
Graduates from the UK’s Master’s programs in hospitality management work for global hotel brands, including Marriott Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels, Starwood Hotel Group, Sheraton Hotels, and The Ritz Carlton in locations like China, India, Thailand, Macau, and the UK. The United States, Australia, Spain, China, Malaysia, and the United Kingdom all have additional Disney, British Airways, and The Compass assets. The two-year stay-back program in the United Kingdom that will be offered to any overseas students who choose to continue their studies and obtain experience in the sector in the country after graduation will be beneficial for potential students.
The following are some of the highest-paying jobs after completing the course, along with their respective salaries:
Assistant Hospitality Manager
Assistant Tour Managers
Hotel Sales Manager
Hotel Service Supervisor
- Level of study
- Exams Accepted
- Course Duration
INTAKE SESSIONOCT 2024
Recommended articles for you
- Masters in Automobile Engineering in UK
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering in UK
- Masters in Civil Engineering in UK
- Masters in Computer Science in UK
- Masters in Fashion Designing in UK
- Masters in Dentistry in UK
- Masters in Psychology in UK
- Masters in Education in UK
- Masters of Law in UK
- Masters in Chemical Engineering in UK
- Masters in Economics in UK
- Masters in Pharmacy in UK
- Masters in Biomedical Engineering in UK
- Business Analytics Courses in UK
- Accounting Courses in UK
- Cyber Security Courses in UK
- Masters in Sports Management in UK
- Physiotherapy Courses in UK
- Masters in Social Work in UK
- Hotel Management Courses in UK
- Supply Chain Management Courses in UK
- Masters in Data Analytics in UK
- Business Management Courses in UK
- Nursing Courses in UK
- Data Science Courses in UK
- Sports Management Courses in UK
- Management Courses in UK
- Masters in Accounting and Finance in UK
- Data Analytics Courses in UK
- Masters in Human Resource Management in UK
- Public Health Courses in UK
- Sports Management Courses in UK
- Masters in Supply Chain Management in UK
- Digital Marketing Courses in UK
- Masters in Marketing in UK
- Project Management Courses in UK
- Biomedical Science in UK
- Interior Designing Courses in UK
- Healthcare in UK
- Language in UK
- Fashion Designing Courses in UK
- Law in UK
- Aerospace Engineering in UK
- Medicine Courses in UK
- Pharmacy Courses in UK
- Psychology Courses in UK
- Computer Science Courses in UK
- Photography Courses in UK
- Northumbria University
- University of Portsmouth
- De Montfort University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of West London
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Exeter
- University of Bristol
- Coventry University
- London Metropolitan University
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- University of Roehampton
- University of Leicester
- Imperial College London
- Birmingham City University
- Kings College London
- Aston University
- University College London
- University of Strathclyde
- Study in UK for indian students
- Bachelors in UK
- Masters in UK
- Courses in UK
- Universities in UK
- Bachelors in Computer Science in UK
- Bachelors in Economics in UK
- Bachelors of Game Designing in UK
- BA in UK
- Bachelors in Psychology in UK
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering in UK
- Bachelors of Law in UK
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.